Thursday, July 8, 2010

A message from Jackson


Hi, guys. This is Jackson, Projeto Vida’s missionary. Thanks to God, my transplant went well. It was all new to me since I had never had a surgery before… ever.

But since the beginning I could see God moving: in all the exams I took, everything was working fine, things were falling into place, and then the surgery was scheduled. I was very anxious and worried about how it would be, but God calmed my heart down. I had the transplant done and everything went alright. I can see much better now, not 100% because my problem was advanced, I was almost blind. But I feel God has healed me.

I only had the surgery in my right eye. Now I have to recover well, with lots of rest and using eye drops always. I have been living by faith and in the care of God. Now I will have a transplant in my left eye, so I would appreciate your continued prayer. I thank you in advance for all of them.

I know that when I enter the O.R. you, my brothers and sisters, will be praying for me, and that is what is keeping me strong. I will never give up and every day of my life I’ll always have faith that I was healed in the name of Jesus.

Sending a big hug to everybody and thanking you once more,

Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment

USA trip slideshow